2015 Boys New York State RankingsFinal rankings are decided as follows:
NISCA Power Point scores alone do not decide state rankings.
1) An actual dual meet during the season will take highest priority in ranking.
2) If teams are 50 or fewer PowerPoints apart, the mock meet will take priority.
3) If two teams are 51 or more PowerPoints apart, and the lower PowerPoint team is the
winner in a mock meet, the two teams will be deemed a tie.
4) Considerations will also be given regarding mock meet scores vs common opponents.
5) If there was an in-season meet not recorded, please contact Mark Morris either
via email or telephone: email@example.com, cell 585-317-9869
Teams are classified as Large School (950+ students) and Small School (<950 Students).
Teams desiganed with a * - are non-Public schools and their overall position is their rank.
Enrollment numbers are based on 9 - 12 (not their BEDS enrollment).